ORLANDO REAL ESTATE SCHOOLSCHOOL POLICIES
Below, please find our school policies arranged by topic. All class registrations are subject to the polices listed on this page. Your use of this website indicates your acceptance of these policies.
• All online, self-paced sales are final. No refunds or transfers are permitted.
• More than 60-days before the class start date: 100% refund
• 31-60 days before the class start date: 50% refund
• 0-30 days before the class start date: No Refund, No Exceptions.
- 63-hour Sales Pre-License 5-week, weeknight class: This class follows a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (6pm to 10pm) format. The class exam is administered on the Friday immediately following the last day of class. The exam start time is 6:00pm.
- 63-hour Sales Pre-License 2-week, weekday class: This class follows a Monday through Friday (8:30am to 3:00pm) format. The class exam is administered on the Friday immediately following the end day of class at 3:00pm.
Failure to attend the exam at the scheduled time will result in a failing grade. Any student who fails the exam for any reason is required to wait 30-days and then may sit for an alternate exam.