REFUNDS,CANCELLATIONS & TRANSFERS
Instructor-led Classroom Courses (registered on or before August 31, 2020):
- All discounted courses and course bundle sales are final – absolutely no exceptions.
- All full-price registrations may be canceled for up to 14-calendar days from the day of booking (including the day of booking as the 1st day), known as the “cancellation period.” After the cancellation period, there are no refunds under any circumstances.
- Students may transfer their registration to a future course date for the same course up to one time at no charge. Each subsequent transfer will result in a $50 transfer fee.
- Regardless of registration date, all class registrations become non-refundable 14-days prior to the start of any class and no transfers are permitted.
Instructor-led Classroom Courses (registered after August 31, 2020):
- All discounted courses and course bundle sales are final, no transfers and no refunds – absolutely no exceptions.
- All full-price registrations are non-refundable, however, you may transfer to a different class date with the same course up until 14-days prior to the start of the class at no charge. Only one transfer is permitted per registration.
Online Courses and Downloadable Content:
Once a student purchases an online course or downloadable content, no refunds or credits will be given. Online courses and practice exams expire 90-days from the date of purchase. Students who register for the online course are not eligible to review classroom-based courses. No transfers between online courses and classroom courses are permitted under any circumstances.
Course Bundle Expiration Dates:
To encourage our students to complete elective and state-required post-license classes as quickly as possible, we offer deep discounts for future classes when they are purchased as part of a course bundle with our pre-license instructor-led classes. It is important to note that all bundle course purchased expire one-year from the date of purchase. This deadline is not extended under any circumstances.
No returns or refunds on bookstore purchases including books, videos, cd’s, DVD’s, calculators, flashcards, etc. All sales are final. If an item is defective we will gladly exchange it for a new one of the same version within ten (14) days of purchase date.
USE OF ELECTRONIC DEVICES
Yes, state law fully permits the use of electronic devices in the classroom for note taking. However, the use of audio or video recording is strictly prohibited. We do ask, however, that you bring your electronic devices fully charged as plugs are extremely limited.
If you are attending a pre-license or post-license class, you will be required to complete the end of course exam with your class at the scheduled time. There are 100-questions on all FREC class exams and you must score a 70% or higher to pass. The class exam is administered during the last three hours of all classes with the exception of the following:
- 63-hour Sales Pre-License 5-week, weeknight class: This class follows a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (6pm to 10pm) format. The class exam is administered on the Friday immediately following the last day of class. The exam start time is 6:00pm.
- 63-hour Sales Pre-License 2-week, weekday class: This class follows a Monday through Friday (8:30am to 3:00pm) format. The class exam is administered on the Friday immediately following the end day of class at 3:00pm.
Failure to attend the exam at the scheduled time will result in a failing grade. Any student who fails the exam for any reason is required to wait 30-days and then may sit for an alternate exam.