In this episode of The 121% Podcast, we welcome Florida attorney Andrew Doyle with the law firm of Seibane Doyle PLLC to discuss the limitations on the real estate broker/real estate agent independent contractor agreement. We will discuss topics including:
- Can my broker require minimum production requirements?
- Can my broker mandate sales meetings or floor time?
- Can my broker tell me how to dress and conduct myself?
Want more?! New episodes drop every week on your favorite podcast platform:
- Apple: http://oneblue.info/apple
- Google: http://oneblue.info/google
- Spotify: http://oneblue.info/spotify
- Stitcher: http://oneblue.info/stitcher
- Show Website: http://121podcast.com
If you’d like more information regarding this topic, please contact Seibane Doyle PLLC at 407.906.2777 (office) or via Instagram (@orlandolawyers).